On December 22, 2020 the Manitoba government announced it is providing $5 million in financial relief to dine-in restaurants that have been affected financially by the province moving to Critical (red) on the #RestartMB Pandemic Response System and resulting public health orders.
Based on a recommendation from business leadership and stakeholders, the $5-million Dine-in Restaurant Relief Program will be delivered by the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce in partnership with the Manitoba Restaurant and Foodservices Association and Economic Development Winnipeg.
The program is designed to provide a rebate to dine-in restaurants across Manitoba that have had to significantly shift operations to a delivery model as a result of moving to Critical (red) and subsequent public health orders. The rebate will help offset additional costs of this operations shift related to food delivery services, whether a restaurant provides its own delivery service or uses a third-party delivery company.
Sorry this business is not eligible
Based on the criteria that have been created for this program it has been determined that you are not eligible to participate.
Failure to enter correct banking information could lead to your payment not being processed. If uncertain, please contact your financial institution for assistance on how to enter the information into the three requested fields (Branch/Transit Number, Institution Number, and Account Number). Manitoba Chambers of Commerce assumes no responsibility where information is incorrectly typed. Your financial institution must be located in Canada.
Upload a voided cheque or a bank letter/confirmation (Direct Deposit Notification Form ) from your financial institution. If the Account Holder Name is different from the Legal Company Name provided in this application, please provide an explanation below. You may be asked for additional supporting documentation. The email address provided in this application will be used for sending payment notification(s). If you wish to make any changes to the bank account used for payments (financial institution, branch, account number, etc.) you must notify us and complete a new Direct Deposit Enrollment form. When you request one of these changes, DO NOT CLOSE the present account until you receive your payment in accordance with that change.
I hereby declare the following to be true and accurate:
- My business or organization is a permanent, Manitoba-based entity operating in the Province of Manitoba.
- My business or organization was carrying on operations in Manitoba on November 2, 2020 (Winnipeg health region) or November 12, 2020 (Province wide health regions).
- My business or organization has fully closed its premises as a result of Manitoba COVID-19 Prevention Orders in effect on November 2, 2020 (Winnipeg health region) or November 12, 2020 (Province wide health regions), and any revisions to those orders.
- If you are a business - the business is not passive and carried on an active business as of November 2, 2020 (Winnipeg health region) or November 12, 2020 (Province wide health regions).
- My business or organization was not in arrears for taxes owing to Manitoba on March 20, 2020. (i.e., before the first state of emergency), and that have not since rectified the amount in arrears (note: this does not include businesses that have deferred tax remittances incurred between April and September 2020).
- My business or organization is in good standing with the Manitoba Companies Office.
- My business or organization had an active and valid business number prior to November 2, 2020 (Winnipeg health region) or November 12, 2020 (Province wide health regions).