On December 22, 2020 the Manitoba government announced it is providing $5 million in financial relief to dine-in restaurants that have been affected financially by the province moving to Critical (red) on the #RestartMB Pandemic Response System and resulting public health orders.
Based on a recommendation from business leadership and stakeholders, the $5-million Dine-in Restaurant Relief Program will be delivered by the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce in partnership with the Manitoba Restaurant and Foodservices Association and Economic Development Winnipeg.
The program is designed to provide a rebate to dine-in restaurants across Manitoba that have had to significantly shift operations to a delivery model as a result of moving to Critical (red) and subsequent public health orders. The rebate will help offset additional costs of this operations shift related to food delivery services, whether a restaurant provides its own delivery service or uses a third-party delivery company.
Sorry this business is not eligible
Based on the criteria that have been created for this program it has been determined that you are not eligible to participate.
Complete the fields below and uploaded a voided cheque or Direct Deposit Notification form from your financial institution.
- The Branch/Transit Number, Institution Number, and Account Number entered below MUST match the information on the voided cheque/ Direct Deposit Notification form.
- Where the account holder name is not the organization’s legal name, explain the difference in the space provided.
- An acceptable alternative would be the operating name (registered business name).
- The financial institution MUST be located in Canada.
- Photos of voided cheque/ Direct Deposit Notification forms MUST be legible.
Failure to enter incorrect or incomplete data may lead to delays in processing payment or result in payment not being processed. You may be asked for additional supporting documentation.
If you are uncertain, please contact your financial institution for assistance on how to obtain/enter the required information.
If you wish to make any changes to the banking information, you must notify us and complete a new Direct Deposit Enrollment form. DO NOT CLOSE the present account until you receive your payment in accordance with that change.
The Manitoba Chambers of Commerce assumes no responsibility where information is incorrectly typed.
I hereby declare the following to be true and accurate:
- My business or organization is a permanent, Manitoba-based entity operating in the Province of Manitoba.
- My business or organization was carrying on operations in Manitoba on November 2, 2020 (Winnipeg health region) or November 12, 2020 (Province wide health regions).
- My business or organization has fully closed its premises as a result of Manitoba COVID-19 Prevention Orders in effect on November 2, 2020 (Winnipeg health region) or November 12, 2020 (Province wide health regions), and any revisions to those orders.
- If you are a business - the business is not passive and carried on an active business as of November 2, 2020 (Winnipeg health region) or November 12, 2020 (Province wide health regions).
- My business or organization was not in arrears for taxes owing to Manitoba on March 20, 2020. (i.e., before the first state of emergency), and that have not since rectified the amount in arrears (note: this does not include businesses that have deferred tax remittances incurred between April and September 2020).
- My business or organization is in good standing with the Manitoba Companies Office.
- My business or organization had an active and valid business number prior to November 2, 2020 (Winnipeg health region) or November 12, 2020 (Province wide health regions).